We told him not to go after her and he refused. Later, we got the details of the package. He ran profusely hoping to catch up with her but he wasn't able to do so because she had gone far. Unfortunately for him, he did not even meet any vehicle at the junction to board.
That day, Shedrack broke down in tears but there was no one to cheer him up! I would have put my hand across his shoulders and given him little motivational speech but I was not there! I could only imagine what he was going through but I knew it wasn't easy because he left us behind thinking that we didn't know how to run that kind of package but we were in the field before him. So, we allowed him to cry out his eyes balls as he came back to meet us.
"Agaraja must come back." We tried telling him that day but it was already too late as he wasn't able to hear us. So, he went inside and slept.
I guess he cried amidst sleeps of different intervals. We cared less!
0 comments:
Post a Comment